A new version of ICR-OS (Conel OS), firmware for the Advantech routers, is out!
A patch-level release mainly brings many security fixes, improvements, and updates. You are welcome to check out the Release Notes for the detailed changelog.
A few highlighted points from the changelog:
- Asymmetric PSK for IPsec configuration is supported now.
- The u32 match extension is now supported by the iptables.
- The DHCP server status reported in the GUI was redesigned to make it more transparent.
- OpenSSL, strongSwan and curl software have been updated to fix severity vulnerabilities.
- Several miscellaneous bug fixes and other improvements have been applied.
Look into the Firmware Distribution Overview ...