A new version of ICR-OS (Conel OS), firmware for the Advantech routers, is out!
A patch-level release mainly brings many security fixes, improvements, and updates. You are welcome to check out the Release Notes for the detailed changelog.
A few highlighted points from the changelog:
- For the ICR-4400 product family, the PoE can be enabled/disabled individually for each of the four ETH0 ports.
- Fixed RTC update when the NTP service did not update the RTC clock.
- The license listing in the router's GUI was updated and enhanced.
- Several miscellaneous bug fixes have been applied.
- BusyBox, tc, totd, curl, OpenSSL software have been updated to fix severity ...